Can Beto O’Rourke Skateboard his way to the White House? – Ep 71
Aaron Karo joins the guys on the podcast today. Aaron is a long time friend of Matt and he’s here to give his opinions about potential presidential candidate Beto O’ Rourke. The guys discuss whether or not Beto would be a good candidate while also brining up some of the skeletons in his closet. They also jump into a segment about the history of presidential drinking in our country. Turns out alcoholism and presidency go hand in hand.
- [03:33] – Superfan question
- [05:41] – Examining contenders or pretenders
- [07:18] – Being aggressive in El Paso
- [11:20] – Beto’s skeletons
- [19:32] – The history of Presidential drinking
- [27:21] – Teddy Kennedy’s drunk driving
- [37:40] – Beto’s voting record
The Takeaway – As a public figure it’s best to come out and tell the truth about your past mistakes and run ins with the law.
Hollywood Improv Ticket Link: