The Best Crazy Defenses that Worked – Episode 28
Legally Insane – Episode 28
Matt and Tony begin the show by recapping the live taping they did April 5th at The Hollywood Improv. They then jump into some crazy legal defense that actually worked and got people off the hook.
- [05:48] – Ethan Couch Afluenza.
- [02:40] – Steven Steinberg fatally stabbed his wife 26 times.
- [15:56] – The Murder of Scott Amendure.
- [19:27] – Sexsomnia isn’t good for anybody.
- [21:18] – Serena Kozakura’s 40-inch bust won the case.
- [24:20] – The PMS defenses.
- [26:34] – The Matrix Defense, the red pill or the blue pill.
- [30:11] – Twins and Three Card Monty in Malaysia.
- [31:57] – The BJ defense.
- [34:55] – The Three Of A Kind Defense.